Welcome to the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Tampa Bay
The Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Tampa Bay (“APABA-TB”) is a voluntary bar association of legal professionals who serve the Greater Tampa Bay area, and membership is open to all. APABA-TB supports and promotes its members through its many networking and social activities, as well as its solid referral network. APABA-TB is an affiliate member of the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (“NAPABA”) which represents over 50,000 attorneys, judges, and law students across the country and in Canada.
APABA-TB members receive numerous benefits including:
- Automatic membership to NAPABA;
- Access to NAPABA membership benefits including discounts to NAPABA events, membership to NAPABA professional development forums, and participation in NAPABA committee activities;
- Exclusive admission and/or discounts to APABA-TB members-only events/activities, including banquets, bar luncheons, and CLE seminars;
- Participation in and access to exclusive APABA-TB networking opportunities and referral communities/lists;
- Profile feature in the APABA-TB member directory and website; and
- Opportunities to serve Asian Pacific American communities throughout Tampa Bay.
APABA-TB supports the Mission Statement of NAPABA in promoting “justice, equity and opportunity for Asian Pacific Americans” and fostering “professional development, legal scholarship, advocacy and community involvement.”